Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting started

It seems like my friends and I have a lot of funny insights to this thing called parenting. So I thought it would be fun to write it all down. Maybe this will help other parents - you can learn from my mistakes. I know one thing for sure and that is that raising boys seems whole lot different than raising girls. And when you put my husband into the mix that just adds more fuel (or testosterone) to the fire. I feel like a smack down wrestling referee most days. So here goes my first attempt at blogging. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Rob Haggart said...

good luck

Unknown said...

You are off to a great start blog girl! I have enjoyed reading all the comments and I know that they all ring true with others of your generation - and maybe all generations!